2010년 11월 2일 화요일

Do not lie to me


Lei Zhang and Liu Yan Liu Qiang eye toward together. Liu Qiang suddenly realized, laughing: So this girl would, I lied again.Article christian louboutin on sale Sishi Zhang (finale)Receive a marriage certificate, the identity of his wife Ma Li finally, officially appear in the lives of Korean Studies. All thoughts are with her beloved husband in the body, from the daily diet of living to rehabilitation training, all thoughtful. However, she found her husband still not happy. Although the husband trying to be happy, look, But, a woman is intuition, or can be clearly felt, hidden in the depths of his heart pessimism and depression. As a wife, she could not ignore them.Night, watching TV, they lay in bed, talking about the messages.National, with me, you happy?
Of course. I most appreciate your cheerful personality. I am very happy that he is happy. With you, I am very satisfied.Marlee pressed her face against his chest in Korean studies, Youde said: Why do you preoccupied all day long?No ah. I do not think how.Do not lie to me. I have discovered that, when a person you always stupidly, staring blankly. Sinology, you know? Every time I see you like that, my heart is especially sad. I do not want you to slump sluggish, and we just started a good day. Marlee Korean Studies stroked the hair, said: Xiao Li, thank you. In the past I do not believe in fate, and now believed. Able to meet you, is my blessing. I promise you, as soon as possible attitude adjustment, perk up.Marlee pleased smile, You promised me, will preach. Tomorrow I,m going to take a look at the store, not a long time to go a little something to do this.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기