2010년 11월 2일 화요일

How is the father of the poor to spare no effort to help that mother and daughter


I misunderstood her? She had a kind? I think she is a fox. Liu Yan seek only heart happy, without hesitation said.Liu Qiang can not help but fire, Hu you say?I said she is a fox, a quick out.Sister, I tell you, that you should not rain so Mai Tai Zhao, Zhao Chunyu you know who that is?Lei quickly to stop, said: hadrons, not to mention ... ...No, today I have to say. Anyway, one red and aunt had died, and what can be mean. I would christian louboutin on sale have picked for Zanba to understand. Qiang Zhao spring to life experience shows how the countryside Zhao when the red was humiliated, how to bite the bullet and marry her father, how isolated, and later they meet again, how is the father of the poor to spare no effort to help that mother and daughter, cause and effect, all said again.Liu Yan dumbfounded, could not believe my ears. Would not dream of, the father had with another woman, there are some such experience.
For a promise of love, in order to protect a broken heart was not injured, lost his father to a child, once again, father, I was not paying that much.Yan son. Now that you know, then I,ll explain. In fact, spring is a good girl. Her Uncle Liu as his own father, my son is as strong with his brother. Between me and her is innocent. she now objects, you know, that is gained. Cub? Gained not at the object with the plum? Or do we have to introduce. Liu Yan puzzled.Zhang Lei said: The cub home and home is through home of Wang Mei Yi, a few generations old folks out. Two people are brothers and sisters to a good dry. The last time we object to the introduction Mei Wang, Mei Wang know is gained, let He pretended to agree, the two starred a play, is to give a personal look.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기