2010년 10월 17일 일요일

General Political Department of the troupe is out and out cool big handsome guy

General Political Department of the troupe is out and out cool big handsome guy, He joined Young Singer that when put both me and my mother's eyes went mm attracting handsome, tough, I had the momentum and singing are very. but sometimes it makes a handsome sense of distance, with her mother's words , I am acutely aware that he is on for Grandfather qi, modified. as Li Xi's older, and concert atmosphere when the problems will inevitably arise, which depend on the junior helped him.so he took the Herve Leger whole concert Seeing the smile of humility Lee grandfather, two were as far as possible away from the microphone when singing far, only 70% of the volume, not overwhelming and not only in the Father's breath when it is slightly secretly make up. In short, in the cool of the performance regardless of the truth or affectation, and I very much like the future to change anthomaniac him ~ .in Shuang and Li Xi (from network) .3, Luo Tianchan Shuang's humility in comparing I would have to under Luo Tianchan. Her program was originally scheduled for the 12th, but her program Shique skip. I said, grandma older, and estimated that it would like finale, literature and art The person who cares about the ~ next to say: it may be a traffic jam.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기