2010년 10월 17일 일요일

In fact, I was forced to survive the pressure to earn money every day off by unscrupulous bosses do not see the light in a dark room, it was not a chance to see everyone.

In fact, I was forced to survive the pressure to earn money every day off by unscrupulous bosses do not see the light in a dark room, it was not a chance to see everyone. ah? Here, Do not you no doubt I was doing illegal and surrogate mother?! hehe, joking it far-fetched, and there is no boss ; IT is my interest, is my life support, with two eight-pole not hit something in me meet the critical nature ~ .I can not communicate with people destined to do the work, so facing a computer best for me, strictly a database, WYSIWYG web page results.I did not sacrifice their lives in the network company, although too few studies Christian Louboutin Sale and training, but can also be pressed and free of bondage. Then he made himself up a cottage in the troupes, the beginning to earn a living in this special sense Xie Xiaoguang ~ students ~ .remote technical support to a person's life is not boring, I shine during the day with glasses look of the data to her computer pondering the evening of small 10 cm high heels stepping on makeup to go out to sing and dance, with the State respecting the students as saying that is my favorite, do you love to do, I do not know how many people want but can not match, but I am lucky enough to do, although simple and even primitive.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기