2010년 10월 17일 일요일

Well, reporting the end of an unknown place welcome to whisper,

Well, reporting the end of an unknown place welcome to whisper, Here is my only time this month in Beijing, according to photos, a cool evening, and wandering around in the spacious square look their favorite concert, it really is very excited ~ .Small wrote: rabbit teeth too conspicuous ... .bad, forget abdomen, my sturdy Xiao Duzi .Xiaodu Zi, cover cover ~ .Xiaodu Zi, truncated truncated ~ .program from cover .program from the end of the back cover photo ..party almost neglected topic, and on the concert or to say a few words: .1, first of all, I am Moncler the composer is extremely worship, although the Academy of Music Composition Department has, but I believe that this absolutely is born.
but they come with a renewable talent that I envy the time, nor be deprived of something, such as Beethoven's deafness, such as Shi Guangnan early death, such as cleft lip and India Green (my visual Kazakhstan, is not to be identified) h is also a great composer consumption of mental and physical work, Shi Guangnan in writing, that is has something to sing soprano, I remember he died, I was not in primary school, we often hear parents lament, I think what seems to have lost something important. on the gift when I was a host announcer If more shocking: year-old will be able to compose, what is not natural! .Shi Guangnan introduced .2, the impression of cool Handsome greatly improved.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기